The meet with munching horse

           The Meet With Munching Horse




In an autumn morning,
When i belay the wood
somebody was munching his food.

    I was surprise,
    By horses i was beleaguer
    I think i was capture.

        Horse were very beautiful,
        I only looked at them
        But near me a single came.

           As it was wonderful,
           I look here and there
           But i did not fear.

              I was very regret,   
              Horse were with their nagged
              Now, to regress i packed    
          
                   Its time for congue
                   But i was very sad
                   And to see also glad.  

1 comment:

  1. Munching = chewing
    Belegure = surrounded
    Naged = babies
    Regress = return, congue

    ReplyDelete